Cymbomute - Your cymbals MUTED.
Fold the mute, stretch it around the cymbal rim… and the sound is gone with no loss of feel.
The Next Generation of Cymbomute - Cymbomute Pro360º
Featuring an innovative HYBRID stretch fabric and silicone material with Silicone Bumper Technology (S.B.T.)
Never has a 360º Cymbal mute been so highly engineered.
The Cymbomute Pro360º has a built-in silicone bumper to receive stick impact - leaving the fabric to do the sound absorption.
Also featured is a four-strand yellow reinforcement stripe under the silicone to highlight the bumper – it looks great!
The added strength, durability, and aesthetics of this mute mean it firmly deserves the ‘PRO’ moniker.
The same great Cymbomute idea just went up a gear!
“Makes the process of practicing on cymbals at low volume easier, cleaner, and quieter" - Modern Drummer Magazine USA
Since 2013, Cymbomute.com has been leading the way in innovative ways to mute your cymbals for practice.
Cymbomute practice mutes allow drummers to “Keep the Feel – Cut the Volume” when practicing on a REAL cymbal set-up.
Why spend £££ on extra gear like low volume cymbals, electronics or pads?
Cymbomute: No ‘pad-aim’ No ‘rubbery rebound’ – just play!
In the pack: ONE Cymbal mute for 13/14/15 inch diameter cymbals.
Note: Cymbals not included.
Tip: Overly aggressive use / bad technique will reduce the lifespan of anything you hit.
Steve White (UK) Russ McKinnon (USA) and more.
Cymbomute Pro 360º is available in 4 individual & versatile sizes:
- 13/14/15” (Hi-Hat / Small Crash)
- 16/17” (Crash / Small China)
- 18/19” (Crash / China)
- 20/21/22” (Large Crash / Ride / China)
- YOUR Cymbals - Muted.
- Low Volume Cymbals with no extra gear.
- Real Cymbal Feel.
- An innovation trusted by 1000’s of drummers worldwide.
- Cut the Volume & protect your hearing during practice
- No 'pad aim' so no compromise in your playing style
- Keep the feel of playing your REAL cymbals
- A high quality, British-made, class leading product
- No loss of stick rebound
- Cymbal Mute Dampener Silencer
- Quiet Practice on the cymbals you use live
- Keep the Feel - Cut the Volume
- Fold Stretch & Play - Just Play
- The best cymbal mute - no pad, no plastic
Welcome to quiet practice with real cymbals.
To get the most from your mutes, follow our advice:
Unique to Cymbomute is our specialist self-folding stretch material.
There is a skill to fitting them:
- PRE-FOLD mutes by hand before fitting
- The rim fold will develop over time
- Watch our fitting videos
Like sticks & drumheads, Cymbomute cymbal mutes are consumables. Intensity of use affects lifespan.
- Don’t overstretch mutes - use the correct size
Store mutes off cymbals & out of direct sunlight
Need to replace or add to your set-up? Cymbomute are available in sizes 6-24 inch
Cymbomute, The class leader in cymbal mutes. Designed & made in the U.K.
@cymbomute // #cymbomute